- If “Birds of a feather flock together,” then why is it that “Opposites attract”?
- If “Clothes make the man” is it also true that “You cannot judge a book by its cover.”?
- I’ve always thought that “Great minds think alike” until I heard that “Fools seldom differ.”
- Always remember: “Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep and you weep alone.” but don’t forget that “Misery loves company.”
- When we need help, we say “Many hands make light work,” until we remember that “Too many cooks spoil the broth.”