U.S. Consumer Privacy Notice
Commitment – AllianceOne understands how important your privacy is to you. AllianceOne strongly believes in protecting the confidentiality and security of information we obtain about you and we are committed to respecting and protecting the personal privacy and personal information of our clients, consumers, and any individuals we interact with. AllianceOne has invested time and resources to ensuring that the confidential and personal information we receive remains protected as it relates to the collection of debts in the Unites States and the rights of consumers.
AllianceOne is a debt collector. Any communication you receive from AllianceOne now or in the future is a communication from a debt collector and that communication is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information received by AllianceOne will be used for debt collection purposes.
Nevada Residents – AllianceOne does not sell covered information. If you would like more information about our privacy practices, please contact us at one of the methods provided below.
Contact Information – If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, or to address questions regarding the privacy practices of AllianceOne, please:
- Email AllianceOne at: email@example.com.
- Letters may be sent to the following address:
- AllianceOne Receivables Management, Inc.
- Attn: Privacy Officer
- 3043 Walton Road, Suite 201
- Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
- You may also submit a privacy concern or question by visiting www.allianceoneinc.com/contact-us/ and selecting “I have a privacy concern” from the dropdown menu.