Text Message Policy
This policy takes effect December 21, 2022
By providing us AllianceOne Receivables Management, Inc. with your mobile number or opting-in, you give us permission to send you account-related text messages, such as, payment deadline reminders and payment-processing notifications, in conjunction with the account(s) handled by AllianceOne Receivables Management, Inc.
- Number of messages sent to you will vary by account.
- By providing us with your mobile number or opting-in, you agree that you own the phone mobile number or have permission to use it.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- To opt-out, text STOP to 59656 or text STOP to any text message we send you. An opt-out confirmation message will be sent back to you.
- To request support, text HELP to 59656 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If your mobile phone does not support MMS, any MMS messages sent may be delivered as SMS messages.
- Wireless carriers are not liable for undelivered or delayed messages.
This communication is from a debt collector. This is an attempt to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.